Loads and loads of applications on the market, a good number of them for free. Among my favorites:
- Astrid - task list that's more than just that
- APNDroid - Easy turn off/on your data connection stays on
- Browser - the native browser is pretty cool to use
- Bonsai Blast - this game should be on every phone
- GMail for Android - very easy to use
- Compare Everywhere - I like this one though it's not too applicable outside of the US. Scan a bar code and get a price comparison online.
- Twidroid - Twitter :)
- Issues with Bluetooth - sending files is a problem
- SIM Applications (think MPESA, ZAP) have not worked for me - possibly since the sim application toolkit has not been implemented (as far as I know) yet in the current software release.
- Battery Life - especially if you use the phone alot for GPS and data
Other than these it's quite a phone.