Dennis Waitley goes on and on about dedicating oneself to 'Life Long Learning'. It's always good to keep learning something so as to remain relevant in today's knowledge based economy.
I feel that I'll always dabbling in technology. So, I have decided that I'll start finding out what the buzz is about Ruby and web development. The author - Yukihiro Matsumoto, a.k.a. ``Matz'' - says that when he was developing Ruby, he wanted '.. a language more powerful than Perl, and more object-oriented than Python'. I'll decide what project i can work towards achieving sooner or later.
- Official Ruby home page
- Official Ruby on Rails home page
- The best way to learn Ruby: read the free book Programming Ruby
- Primary home for open source Ruby projects: RubyForge
- Ruby on Rails open source projects
- Ruby on Rails how-tos
- Four Days on Rails, an excellent next-steps guide to use after "Rolling with Ruby on Rails