Monday, April 28, 2008

change and music

One of the music bands I enjoy listening to and worshipping with is Delirious?. Being part of a music group, I have realised change in life is inevitable as new visions are born and giftings discovered.
Delirious? drummer Stew decided to 'retire' from the group - wants to have more time with family and focus on his other gifts, and his local church.

I've enjoyed the videos I've watched of the band - especially his expression while playing his drums... thoroughly enjoying himself while worshipping...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I completely agree with you. The changes any one of us makes in our lives is actually as a result of one thing leading to another. Who any of us is now is a sum total of our personality, experiences and content of our minds. That's how books and TV change people.

The hardest thing about life is accepting things you can't change. (At least for me...) Music has changed my life. Dance and singing has changed my life. I hope one day I will be able to make a difference with my artistic self...