Friday, April 28, 2006

investments, thieves (aka Mwizi Pekee), Maombi

It has long been the prevalent view that the art of successful
investment lies first in the choice of those industries that
are most likely to grow in the future and then in identifying the
most promising companies in these industries. - Benjamin Franklin

In Kenya, I think telecommunications and the industrial and allied sectors as well as commercial/financial services are growing.

******

Now what do these thieves want... yaani why does an MP in Nairobi need all that fuel allowance for... And as usual, there are no opposing voices... MP= Mwizi Pekee...

******

Our leaders need prayers.. At least as a Christian I should pray for them as I am commanded to. While praying, I should also hold them accountable, and if they don't change their ways. I WILL not vote for them..

And the cycle hopefully will not repeat itself .... or will it? :(

No comments: